Thursday, March 19, 2015

The roadtrip that led to my first Rails commit and how you could make yours too

It's been a long time since I made a post here, sorry about that.

This post is kinda different, I've actually posted the content of this article on another site called AirPair. You can view the details of the actual experience that I had contributing to rails here. I would be glad to have you reviews and rating on this post on AirPair. The way it works at AirPair is, these articles need to have some minimum number of reviews and a certain rating in order to be published.

If any of you think this post has something handy for anybody who'd like to contribute to Rails or just open source in general, please don't forget to review and rate this post.



Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment